Note: Page in process of being updated.
Page Jump Links
- Multiplex ParkMaster 3D Videos (botton of page)
Current Power Setup
- Motor: Emax GT2218/11 930Kv, 21A max, 230W, 80g
- ESC: Off Brand 30A
- Prop: APC 11×4.7 Slow Fly
- Batteries: Tattu 3S 1050mAh 75C 96g and Turnigy Nano-tech 3S 1.0Ah 45-90C 93g
Previous Power Setup
- Motor: Eflite Park 450 890Kv, 14A, 18A max, 175W, 72g (thrust too low)
- Prop: APC 11×5.5E, Xoar 11×6 PJN
- Batteries: Glacier 3S 1000mAh 30C 97g
Current Radio Gear
- Transmitter: Spektrum DX18 G1
- Receiver: Spektrum AR6115E, 0.14 oz (4.0g)
- Servo, Ailerons (2): Hitec 65HB with 6″ extension
- Servo, Elevator: Hitec 65HB with 9″ extension
- Servo, Rudder: Hitec 65MG with 9″ extension
Previous Radio Gear
- Transmitter: Spektrum DX8
- Servo, Rudder: Hitec 65HB (replaced with MG after stripping twice)
- Wingspan: 37.8″ or 960mm
- Flying Weight Minus Battery: 437g
- AUW: 533g with Tattu 1050mAh 75C 96g
- CG: 110-112mm
- Flight Time: 6.5 minutes
- Thrust: ~1100g with Emax GT2218/11
Manuals, Specs and Instructions
The receiver I chose for my Mpx ParkMaster was the lightweight 6-channel Spektrum AR6115E. It has been a great receiver with zero losses flying at a very large park.
I didn’t care for the decals that Multiplex provided with the ParkMaster 3D so I painted it with Krylon Short Cuts aerosol spray paint. Krylon Short Cuts paint is durable, should outlast the model, and doesn’t melt Elapor foam.
The Multiplex ParkMaster 3D comes with just a bump-out on the rear fuse and is intended to just drag on the ground. I fabricated a lightweight steerable tailwheel assembly using a GWS Slow Stick tailwheel wire and Dubro Ultra Light Sport Wheel. A scrap piece of servo contro horn was glued to to foam for reinforcement.
The tailwheel wire is glued in a hand-drilled hole up into the rudder about 3″, next to the bottom hinge and behind the control surface horn. This setup is lightweight and very durable. It has sustained so far over 3 years of flying.
Multiplex ParkMaster 3D Videos
Close-ups, Feedback and Reviews
To be more mobile friendly, photos on TazRC are limited in size. I would be happy to post any close-up photos on request. Just leave a comment below. Also, feel free to leave your feedback or personal review on the Multiplex ParkMaster 3D. Registration not required.
Shortcut URL to this page: https://tazrc.com/pm3d
Return to: RC Aircraft