Note: Page in process of being updated.
Current Power Setup
- Motor: Saite 2204C 1650Kv, 8.4A max, 62W, 19g
- ESC: Hobbywing FlyFun 10A ESC
- Prop: GWS 6050 Slow Fly prop on prop saver
- Batteries: 3S 1000mAh 30C batteries
Current Radio Gear
- Transmitter: Spektrum DX18 G1
- Receiver: Spektrum AR6115E
- Servos: ParkZone 8g servos
- Wingspan: 30″ or 762mm
- CG: 140mm from nose
- Flight Time: 10 minutes
Flies slow, fast, floats, rolls, inverted. Have flown it with temp landing gear, streamers and smoke bombs. Now an LED night-flyer.
Red and yellow LED lights on top, white on bottom. Will be trying something a little more subtle on the bottom like blue. This was my original plans:
Videos – 30″ EPP Flying Wing
Close-ups, Feedback and Reviews
To be more mobile friendly, photos on TazRC are limited in size. I would be happy to post any close-up photos on request. Just leave a comment below. Also, feel free to leave your feedback or personal review on the 30in EPP Flying Wing. Registration not required.
Shortcut URL to this page: https://tazrc.com/fw30
Return to: RC Aircraft