New: Multiplex ParkMaster Pro
I built the latest ParkMaster offering from Multiplex, the ParkMaster Pro 3D foamy airplane. The goal was semi-lightweight with high end components, such as good high C-rated LiPos, Castle Creations’ Talon 35A ESC, and a Leopard 315W 71g motor swinging an APC 11×4.7 Slow Fly prop. Includes landing gear mod to make the carbon-fiber replaceable if needed.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear, Specs, Manuals, Motor Thrust Angles, ESC Settings, Receiver Installation, Prebuild and Quality Issues, Decals and Paint Embellishment, Landing Gear Modification, Tailwheel Modification, Build Order.
New: Hacker HotWing 500 Flying Wing
Hacker HotWing 500, EPP flying wing, 19.6″ or 500mm wingspan. Current power setup includes an Eflite BL180 2500Kv motor, T-Motor 6A ESC, GWS 5030 EP propeller, and Gforce 2S 500mAh 30C batteries.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear, Specs, Manuals, CG and Final Build, Motor and Motormount, Top and Bottom Reinforcements, Electronics Layout, Paint Treatment, Overview, Videos.
New: Hacker HotWing 750 Flying Wing
Hacker HotWing 750, EPP flying wing, 29.5″ or 750mm wingspan. Current power setup for my lightweight build includes a Power Up 250 2300Kv motor, Turnigy Plush 10A ESC, GWS 5043 EP prop on included Power Up prop saver, and Glacier 3S 1000mAh 30C batteries.
- New: Hacker HotWing 750 Videos (3)
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear, Specs, Manuals, Build, Electronics Layout, Receiver and Antenna Installation, Nose Reinforcement, Paint Treatment, Overview, Videos Soon.
Multiplex Pilatus PC6 Turbo Porter
Multiplex Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter, Elapor foam, 49.2″ or 1250mm wingspan. My mods include extended battery hatch to include the cowl and windshield for easier battery placement, 3.5″ lightweight foam tundra wheels, flaps with throttle and elevator mixes, suspension limiters, Graupner 12×6 e-prop, Great Planes white nylon 1.75″ spinner with aluminum back-plate, and more.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear, Specs, Manuals, Prebuild, Battery Hatch Mod and Videos, Misc Mods, Tundra Wheels, Landing Gear Mods and Video, Receiver Installation, Tx Programming and Flap Setup, Flight Battery.
Eflite UMX PT-17
Eflite UMX PT-17 ultra micro foam biplane with a 15.3″ or 388mm wingspan. Moved tail feather control rods to inner holes and added dual ailerons for more authority. Using heavier (+1g) Eflite 150mAh 45C batteries for more nose weight and longer, 6-minute, flights.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear, Specs, Manuals, Aileron Bellcrank Mod, Dual Aileron Mod, Elevator Trim Adjustment, Battery Connector Mod, Battery Holddown and Landing Gear Cushion Mod, Flight Battery.
Eflite Clipped Wing Cub 250
Eflite Clipped Wing Cub 250, balsa and covering, 30.7″ or 780mm wingspan. My current power setup includes an Eflite Park 300 1380Kv motor, Eflite 10A Pro ESC, APC 7×6 prop on an Eflite prop adapter, and ElectriFly 3S 600mAh 20C batteries.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear and Setup, Specs, Manuals, Prebuild, Motor and Motormount, Original Receiver Swap (to AS3X), Prop Shaft, Cowl Installation, Servos, Pilot Figure, Wheels and Suspension Boots, Flight Battery.
Eflite Slick 3D 480
Eflite Slick 3D 480, balsa and covering, 42.1″ or 1070mm wingspan. Added carbon-fiber landing gear. Couple different power setups but currently it’s an OS Max .10 1000Kv motor, Castle Phoenix Edge Lite 50 ESC, APC 11×5.5E prop, Great Planes yellow nylon spinner with aluminum back-plate, and Turnigy 1800mAh 4S 30C batteries.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear and Setup with Flight Modes, Specs, Manuals, Power Setup Whoas, OS 10 Motor, Prop Testing, 3S vs 4S, Fuselage Air Exit Holes, Spinner, CF Landing Gear Upgrade, Larger Wheels.
Eflite Stearman PT-17 15e
Eflite Stearman PT-17 15e biplane, balsa and covering, 44″ or 1117mm wingspan. My current power setup includes an Eflite Power 15 motor, Eflite 40A Pro SB ESC, 12×7 wood prop on an Eflite aluminum prop adapter, and 4S 3300mAh batteries.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear and Setup, Specs, Manuals, Ill Maiden Flight, Battery Tray, Power Switch Mod, Pilot Figure, Wheels.
Multiplex ParkMaster 3D
Multiplex ParkMaster 3D, Elapor foam (EPP hybrid), 37.8″ or 960mm wingspan. This is an extremely light, durable and rigid 3D plane. My current power setup includes an Emax GT2218/11 1100Kv motor, off brand 30A ESC, APC 11×4.7 Slow Fly prop, Hitec servos, and Turnigy Nano-tech 1000mAh 3S 45-90C and Hobby People 3S 1300mAh 35C batteries.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear, Specs, Manuals, Receiver Installation, Paint Scheme, Tailwheel Mod.
Eflite J3 Cub 450
Eflite J-3 Cub 450, balsa and covering, 51″ or 1300mm wingspan, tundra/bush wheels. My current power setup includes an Eflite Park 480 1020Kv motor, Eflite 30A Pro V2 ESC, Falcon 12×6 wood prop, and Admiral Pro 3S 2200mAh 45C batteries.
- New: Eflite J-3 Cub 450 Videos (2)
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear and Setup, Specs, Manuals, Original Power Setup Swap, Wing Bolt Covers, ESC Placement, Battery Placement, Fuselage Air Exit Holes, Optional Flaps Idea, Tundra Wheels, Landing Gear Cushion, Videos.
Night Flying Wing, EPP 30″
30″ EPP flying wing with Saite 2204C 1650Kv brushless outrunner motor, Hobbywing FlyFun 10A ESC, GWS 6050 Slow Fly prop on built-in prop saver on motor, and 3S 1000mAh 30C batteries. After several years of flying this wing, I have now added LED lights and fly it at night.
- Sections: Power Setup, Radio Gear, Specs, LED Light Design and Installation, Paint Jobs, Videos.
RC Aircraft to be Added
- GWS Slow Stick
- HobbyZone: Champ, Firebird Stratos
- Homemade Micro Alleycat Pusher Jet
- Chinese Sbach 342 EPP profile foamy
- Great Planes Electrifly dH Tiger Moth
- ParkZone: Ember 2, F-27Q Stryker, Night Vapor, RAF SE5a, T28 Trojan, UM T28 Trojan
- Eflite: Viking Model 12 280, 330SC BP 3D, Twist 3D 480, UMX Carbon Cub SS, UMX Sbach 342 3D
Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often.