Peter Sripol’s DIY homemade electric “FAA Part 103” ultralight airplane built from hobby grade brushless motors and LiPo batteries.
“Soooo some short flights were conducted today, just making sure everything is all good before trying to fly the pattern again! It’s also important to note it’s still a touch nose-heavy. I can’t put the batteries further back so some weight will need to be added to the tail.”
DIY Electric Ultralight Airplane by Peter Sripol
- Part 1. Fuselage and Basic Design
- Part 2. Tail Section
- Part 3. Cockpit and Controls
- Part 4. Fiberglassing Fuselage & Wing Construction
- Part 5. Making the Wings
- Part 6. Giant Motors and Final Checks
- Part 7. It Really flies! (short hops)
- Peter Sripol’s DIY Electric Airplane
Comment below on the “Sripol DIY Pt 7. It Really flies! (short hops)” video.
Return to Full-size Aircraft Photos & Videos