Peter Sripol’s DIY homemade electric “FAA Part 103” ultralight airplane built from hobby grade brushless motors and LiPo batteries.
“Well this is one of the least productive looking steps, although completion of this task is critical to how the rest of the build would turn out. But it’s done now! On to the wings next week!”
DIY Electric Ultralight Airplane by Peter Sripol
- Part 1. Fuselage and Basic Design
- Part 2. Tail Section
- Part 3. Cockpit and Controls
- Part 4. Fiberglassing Fuselage & Wing Construction
- Part 5. Making the Wings
- Part 6. Giant Motors and Final Checks
- Part 7. It Really flies! (short hops)
- Peter Sripol’s DIY Electric Airplane
Comment below on the “Sripol DIY Pt 4. Glassing Fuse & Wing Construction” video.
Return to Full-size Aircraft Photos & Videos