Peter Sripol’s DIY homemade electric “FAA Part 103” ultralight airplane built from hobby grade brushless motors and LiPo batteries.
“So the tail section is mostly fiberglassed now and it’s not too bad on weight. We also weighed it at the end (fuselage and tail) and it’s 70 pounds!”
DIY Electric Ultralight Airplane by Peter Sripol
- Part 1. Fuselage and Basic Design
- Part 2. Tail Section
- Part 3. Cockpit and Controls
- Part 4. Fiberglassing Fuselage & Wing Construction
- Part 5. Making the Wings
- Part 6. Giant Motors and Final Checks
- Part 7. It Really flies! (short hops)
- Peter Sripol’s DIY Electric Airplane
Comment below on the “Sripol DIY Pt 2. Tail Section” video.
Return to Full-size Aircraft Photos & Videos